Holy Crap, I missed my one year blog anniversary. I was so distracted by fiber that I completely missed the date in August. Oh well, that’s kind of the point of knitting right?
I should have some terribly eloquent post composed about the last year. But to be honest my life has been so wonderfully busy that I got nothing…I mean I did lots of stuff don’t get me wrong. In the past year I have:
- moved into our first home with my husband
- learned to use double pointed needles
- tried to cull my stash of yarn
- learned to make sweaters
- performed in two plays on stage
- started a blog 🙂
- spent many wonderful hours enjoying my husband and fur children
- traveled to spend time with old friends
- hung out with my crazy family
- cooked many wonderful meals
- and finally, KNIT A WHOLE CRAP LOAD OF THINGS!
That’s it….that’s all I got. But I hope you stick around to see what comes next. Even I don’t know what it is, lol!
Hears hoping to another wonderful year!!!