Next lot up is assorted colors of Sugar N Cream 100% cottons!! At one time I was churning out dishcloths like clockwork. But that urge has faded since I found sweaters and socks. So this cotton yarn needs a good home!
- 4.1 oz (about 1 1/2 skeins) of Sage Green dye lot #262435
- 5.1 oz (a little over 2 skeins) of Red dye lot #HR842
- 3.5 oz ( about 1 1/2 skeins) of Tan with multi-colored speckles
- 1.9 oz ( 3/4 of a skein) of Rainbow multicolor
- 2.9 oz ( 1 3/4 skeins) of Mistletoe dye lot #248006
- 1.2 oz (partial skein) of Pink (no label)
- 1.6 oz (oartial skein) of Hot Green dye lot #256963
All partial skeins have been wound into cakes. Yarn has been stored clean and dry in plastic tubs. My house does include dogs (who don’t mess with my yarn) just in case for those with allergies.
I’m asking $18 total and that includes shipping costs in the US. If you are interested and are outside the US, email me at email@example.com to discuss.
If you see something you like, leave a comment with your name and email and I’ll message you about the lot. I will only be accepting payment via Paypal. First come, first served. If someone backs out, I will move on to the next comment email according to time. Don’t leave your address or personal information in a comment. I’ll email you to get specifics so the whole internet doesn’t have to see 🙂