I finished my Jacoby mitts and posted yesterday. I only used 40 grams of yarn out of 100 total. That meant I have 60 grams of yummy yarn goodness leftover. I considered making another pair of gloves. But my brain wanted a change up. So I thought why not split the leftovers into two balls and knit two toe-up socks until I run out of yarn. I’m thinking my basic 68 stitch vanilla sock worked from the inside of the ball with afterthought heel worked from the outside of the ball. That way I can finish the heel and maximize my leftovers. And to make sure I’d get a start on this during Jellybean’s nap time I weighed and wound up the leftovers, pulled. the correct needles, and got everything including notions pulled into one project bag.