Happy New to all!!!
My knitting time is sparse and precious with an active toddler in the house. Therefore I want to only work on projects that make me happy and that I can’t put down. I hate to call these goals because I hate not achieving goals. So I’m making a wishlist to help me combat my urge to CAST ON ALL THE THINGS and keep myself motivated in the new year.
- Keep plugging on my Garter Rainbow Blanket
- Start a baby blanket for my very best friend and her baby to be in some deep stash Knit Picks Biggo. Probably something in checkerboard to coordinate with his/her older sister.
- Finish my Momma Vertebrae before Spring
- Work on my Cashmere Ribbed Socks in Dream in Color Smooshy because every knitter needs cashmere on their feet
- Knit two pairs of socks for my husband
- Knit at least one vest this year
- Knit at least one more cardigan before winter.
- Knit one sweater for Jellybean for next winter
- Knit preemie hats for charity
- Knit some tube socks for Jellybean
Alright, that’s my Top Ten. Let’s see how I do, lol.