While on vacation I managed to finish my True Blue Fingerless Mitts!
The Ravelry details of my project are here in case anyone is interested. I made the pattern up myself and tried to take good notes.
The only slight bummer was the thumb hole on mitt #2. It turned out a bit to large and gapey after the crochet edge. So I used some waste yarn and closed it up a bit to make it fit better. But all in all I’m very pleased with with and can’t wait to wear them.
Ps. As I finished these it was literally 111 in Topeka with a heat index of 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Asphalt literally got too hot and buckled. It might be awhile before I need these!